Once you accept an offer we will do the following:
- Prepare a memorandum of sale.
- Write to all parties to confirm the agreed price.
- Your solicitor will send out a draft contract to the buyer's solicitor who will then carry out preliminary enquiries. At this stage you will also be able to agree on dates for the survey on your property, exchange of contracts and proposed date for completion.
- We will advise you and negotiate on your behalf throughout this process, keeping you informed every step of the way.
- There are no legal obligations until contracts are exchanged.